Anti-Human IgG HRP ELISA Reagents
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C, All reagents are stable for at least one year after received|
|Intended Use||For Research Use Only|
Human IgG Antibody ELISA kit is designed for detection of human IgG antibody which specifically binds to the antigen of interest coated on solid phase, such as microplate wells. The reagents are commonly used for ELISA titration of IgG antibody of interest in the human serum, cell culture supernatant samples. It is useful for humanized antibody ELISA tests.
- Coating Buffer
- Blocking Reagent
- Sample Diluent
- Anti-human IgG Poly-HRP Conjugate
- TMB Substrate
The concentration of HRP conjugate is optimized to result in a consistent performance. The TMB substrate is supplied as ready-to-use reagent.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.