Anti-Mouse IgG HRP ELISA Reagents
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C, All reagents are stable for at least one year after received|
|Intended Use||For Research Use Only|
The Anti-Mouse ELISA kit is designed for detection of mouse IgG antibody which specifically binds to the antigen of interest coated on solid phase, such as microplate wells. This kit is commonly used for monoclonal antibody hybridoma screening, and for testing antibody titers of mouse serum, cell culture supernatant and ascites.
- Coating Buffer
- Blocking Reagent
- Sample Diluent
- Anti-mouse IgG Poly-HRP Conjugate
- TMB Substrate
The concentration of HRP conjugate is optimized to result in a consistent performance. The TMB substrate is supplied as ready-to-use reagent.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.