Anti-Rabbit IgG HRP ELISA Reagents
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C, All reagents are stable for at least one year after received|
|Intended Use||For Research Use Only|
It is commonly used for ELISA titration of rabbit antisera, and monoclonal cell culture supernatants; and for ELISA screening in monoclonal antibody development.
- Coating Buffer
- Blocking Reagent
- Sample Diluent
- Anti-rabbit IgG Poly-HRP Conjugate
- TMB Substrate
The Anti-Rabbit ELISA kit is for detection of the rabbit IgG antibody which specifically binds to the antigen of interest coated on solid phase, such as microplate wells.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.