Human IgG ELISA Kit
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C, All reagents are stable for at least one year after received|
|Intended Use||For Research Use Only|
The Human IgG ELISA kit is designed for quantitively measuring the human IgG level (or concentration) in human serum or human IgG containing samples, such as cell culture supernatant or protein extracts.
- Anti-human IgG antibody coated plate
- Human IgG standard
- Sample Diluent
- Anti-human IgG Poly-HRP Conjugate
- TMB Substrate
The concentration of HRP conjugate is optimized to result in a consistent performance. The TMB substrate is supplied as ready-to-use reagent.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.