Mouse IgG ELISA Kit
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C, All reagents are stable for at least one year after received|
|Intended Use||For Research Use Only|
The Mouse IgG ELISA kit is designed for quantitively measuring the mouse IgG level (or concentration) in mouse serum or mouse IgG containing samples, such as cell culture supernatant or protein extracts.
- Anti-mouse IgG antibody coated plate
- Mouse IgG standard
- Sample Diluent
- Anti-mouse IgG Poly-HRP Conjugate
- TMB Substrate
The concentration of HRP conjugate is optimized to result in a consistent performance. The TMB substrate is supplied as ready-to-use reagent.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.