TruVision™ Poly-HRP IHC Detection kit, (anti-mouse/rabbit, with DAB)
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C, All reagents are stable for at least one year after received|
|Intended Use||For Research Use Only|
The TruVision ™ IHC detection kit is intended for use with mouse or rabbit primary antibody to detect its target in human tissues. The IHC kit is biotin-free, The kit includes DAB substrate. The improved DAB substrate component offers outstanding performance with consistency and stability (DAB working solution is stable for many hours when two components are mixed).
- Blocking Reagent
- Secondary Link
- Poly-HRP Conjugate
- DAB Substrate Buffer (1X)
- DAB Chromogen (concentrate)
The sensitive Poly-HRP conjugates are created by attaching compact peroxidase clusters to antibody without using large linear backbone molecules. The compact poly-HRP conjugate has better accessibility to its target than other traditional conjugates. The reagents are packed in dropper bottles.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.