TruVision™ Poly-HRP Anti-Mouse & Rabbit IHC Detection Kit (with DAB)
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C, All reagents are stable for at least one year after received|
|Intended Use||For Research Use Only|
The TruVision™ One Step IHC Kit is a peroxidase-based IHC detection system. It is intended for the detection of both mouse and rabbit antibody in one detection step in the IHC procedure. The kit contains DAB substrate, which offers outstanding performance with consistency and stability.
- Blocking Reagent
- Poly-HRP Conjugate
- DAB Substrate Buffer (1X)
- DAB Chromogen (concentrate)
The IHC Detetection System features highly sensitive and specific multivalent (anti-mouse and anti-rabbit) poly-HRP conjugate, which is created by attaching compact peroxidase clusters to antibody without using large linear backbone molecules. The compact poly-HRP conjugate has better accessibility to its target in the tissue, and is capable of intense nuclear staining. The detection does not rely on biotin-avidin complex, therefore eliminates potential background staining due to endogenous biotin activity. The reagents are packed in dropper bottles.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.