Mouse Tissue Poly-HRP IHC Detection kit, (mouse on mouse)
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
The mouse on mouse IHC kit is a biotin-free, poly-HRP detection system, for mouse tissues immunostaining using mouse primary antibodies.
- Mouse Tissue Blocking Reagent (30X)
- Pre-antibody Blocking Reagent
- Anti-mouse Poly-HRP Conjugate
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C, All reagents are stable for at least one year after received|
|Intended Use||For Research Use Only|
The kit has the same components as the Cat. No. IHC-551 kit except peroxidase substrate (which is not included). The anti-mouse poly-HRP conjugate in this kit offers superior sensitivity and clean background staining performance. Antigen detection with a mouse antibody on mouse tissues is usually complicated by high levels of background staining due to the endogenous immunoglobulins. The mouse tissue blocking reagent included in the kit can effecitvely reduce undesired binding to endogenous immunoglobulins and other components.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.