Goat Anti-Human IgG (H+L), HRP Conjugated
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Applications||Western blotting, ELISA|
|Reactivitiy||Human IgG heavy and light chains|
|Product Type||Secondary antibody|
|Format||Liquid in screw capped vials, not lyophilized|
|Storage||Store at 4 - 8 °C.|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Intended Use||For Research Use|
Anti-Human IgG (H+L) HRP conjugate is stabilized and supplied as a concentrate. The working dilutions should be determined by the investigators to obtain the optimal results.Recommended dilutions:
- ELISA: 1:1000 to 10,000
- Immunoblotting: 1:1000 to 10,000
This HRP-conjugated goat anti-human IgG (H+L) reacts with the heavy and light chains of human IgGs, and also reacts with the light chains of other classes of human immunoglobulins, such as IgM, IgA and IgE. The antibody is affinity-isolated from goat antiserum, and conjugated with highly active horseradish peroxidase (HRP). It offers high sensitivity and a clean detection performance advantage. It is commonly used in ELISA and other immunoassay procedures.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.