Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H+L), HRP Conjugated
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Applications||Western blotting, ELISA|
|Reactivitiy||Mouse IgG heavy and light chains|
|Product Type||Secondary antibody|
|Format||Liquid in screw capped vials, not lyophilized|
|Storage||Store at 2 - 8 °C.|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Intended Use||For Research Use|
The Anti-mouse IgG (H+L) HRP conjugate is stabilized, and supplied as a concentrate. The working dilutions should be determined by the investigators to obtain the optimal results.Recommended dilutions:
- ELISA: 1:1000 to 10,000
- Immunoblotting: 1:1000 to 10,000
This HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) reacts with the heavy and light chains of mouse IgGs, and also reacts with the light chains of other classes of mouse immunoglobulins. The antibody is affinity-isolated from goat antiserum and extensively adsorbed. Conjugated with highly active HRP, the conjugated antibody offers high sensitivity and a clean detection performance advantage. It is commonly used in ELISA and Western blotting procedures.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.