Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L), HRP Conjugated
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Applications||Western blotting, ELISA|
|Reactivitiy||Rabbit IgG heavy and light chains|
|Product Type||Secondary antibody|
|Format||Liquid in screw capped vials, not lyophilized|
|Storage||Store at 4 - 8 °C.|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Intended Use||For Research Use|
This stable Anti-Rabbit IgG HRP conjugate is supplied as a concentrate. It specifically reacts with rabbit IgG heavy and light chains. The working dilutions should be determined by the investigators to obtain the optimal results.Recommended dilutions:
- ELISA: 1:1000 to 10,000
- Immunoblotting: 1:1000 to 10,000
The anti-rabbit IgG is immuno-affinity purified and extensively adsorbed. It reacts with the heavy and light chains of rabbit IgGs. Conjugated with highly active horseradish peroxidase (HRP), this anti-rabbit IgG conjugate offers high sensitivity and a clean detection performance advantage. It is commonly used in ELISA and Western blotting procedures.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.