Goat Fab HRP (mouse IgG specific)
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Applications||IHC, CISH, ELISA, Western Blotting|
|Product Type||Secondary antibody|
|Product Form||Fab fragment, HRP-conjugated|
|Format||Liquid in screw capped vials, not lyophilized|
|Storage||Store at 4 - 8 °C.|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Intended Use||For Research Use|
The anti-mouse IgG HRP conjugate is stabilized and supplied as a concentrate liquid form, and is recommended for use in IHC (immunohistochemistry), CISH (chromogenic in situ hybridization), ELISA and Immunoblotting procedures. Working dilutions should be determined by the investigators to obtain the optimal results.Recommended dilutions:
- IHC/CISH: 1:200 to 1000
- ELISA: 1:1000 to 10,000
- Immunoblotting: 1:1000 to 10,000
The monovalent Fab anti-mouse IgG (H+L) is prepared from affinity purified goat anti-mouse IgG which reacts with heavy and light chains on mouse IgG. The antibody is conjugated with highly active HRP via our proprietary production process, and offers high sensitivity and a clean detection performance advantage.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.