Goat Fab HRP (rabbit IgG specific)
|Product ID||Size||Price (USD)|
|Applications||IHC, CISH, ELISA, Western Blotting|
|Product Type||Secondary antibody|
|Product Form||Fab fragment, HRP-conjugated|
|Format||Liquid in screw capped vials, not lyophilized|
|Storage||Store at 4 - 8 °C.|
|Shipping||Shipped at ambient temperature|
|Intended Use||For Research Use|
The anti-rabbit IgG HRP conjugate is stabilized and supplied as a concentrate liquid form. Working dilutions should be determined by the investigators to obtain the optimal results.Recommended dilutions:
- IHC/CISH: 1:200 to 1000
- ELISA: 1:1000 to 10,000
- Immunoblotting: 1:1000 to 10,000
The anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) is Immuno-affinity purified, and extensively adsorbed. The Fab fragment of this antibody is conjugated with highly active HRP. goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) reacts with rabbit IgGs. The highly active HRP conjugate is prepared via our proprietary production process, and offers high sensitivity and a clean detection performance adantage.
- The order (from inside USA) can be shipped out on the same day before 1:00 pm pacific time.
- Most items are usually shipped on wet-ice pack through cost-effective services (such as FedEx 2-days, UPS).
- Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- The shipment tracking will be provided via email.